Tips for the Best Oil Change Service in Lynnwood
Periodic oil changes are only one aspect of critical auto maintenance that should be performed on your vehicle. Irregular or nonexistent attention to the oil (and other car parts) results in poor car performance, decreased fuel economy and damage to the engine. Scheduling oil change service in Lynnwood about every 5,000 miles or so ensures that all engine components remain lubricated and operational.
The rule-of-thumb used to be having an oil change at 3,000 miles or as part of your Cadillac repair but that is usually no longer necessary. Take these reasons:
- Today’s car engines are more efficient and have advanced technology.
- More frequent oil changes, although not harmful, cost you more.
- Fewer oil changes are better for the environment, as less oil is produced and used. The type of vehicle you have determines whether use conventional or synthetic oil.
To get the most for your money regarding oil changes, consider these tips:
- Use a professional for this important vehicle care service.
- Take advantage of advertised coupons.
- Be familiar with the kind of oil your car requires and check the manufacturer’s guidelines.
- Ensure that the service pro delivers on what was promised.
- Keep the receipt – just in case.
Vehicles last longer than ever before, when they receive the care that they should. For superior and reliable oil change service in Lynnwood from experts in the field, call Carson Auto Repair at (425)905-2460. We are a full-service vehicle repair shop with qualified mechanics to handle all your auto needs. Visit us today!