7 Signs Indicate Auto Repair in Snohomish
A problem with your car will not simply go away on its own. Actually, if left untended, it can cost you a great deal more. Pay attention to the following 7 signs that you need immediate attention and probable auto repair in Snohomish. Dealing with an issue promptly can save you both time and money.
- Your check engine light is flashing. This signals that something is wrong with one of the hundreds of systems that are monitored by your car’s computers. A check engine light that remains lit indicates that you should have it checked.
- There is smoke seeping out from under the hood. You may have an over-heating situation. Keep an eye on your temperature gauge, as well.
- Too much smoke is coming from the exhaust. If a burning smell accompanies the smoke, you may have an oil leak. Seeing black residue near the exhaust pipe also indicates a problem.
- Issues with acceleration, sudden surges or unusual sounds should be examined as they may signal a transmission problem.
- Leaks of any type other than water are not a positive sign and signify the need for Buick or Acura repair.
- Dragging, droning, grinding and squealing noises could be the wheels or brakes.
- A shaking, racing or chugging engine is probably a performance problem and signals the need for a tune-up.
For any problem with your vehicle, contact the expert mechanics at Carson Auto Repair by calling (425)905-2460. We will be happy to run a diagnostic and offer affordable solutions for auto repair in Snohomish.