Your Car Emergency Kit to Avoid Auto Service in Mukilteo
There are ten items that you should have in your vehicle – minimum – at all times just in case of an emergency on the road. Depending on the specific circumstances, these things could be life saving until you are able to get in touch with someone for auto service in Mukilteo.
- Heavy-duty jumper cables. You also need to know how to use them. Standard cables tend to be flimsy. A length of around 10-20 feet and 4-10 gauge are best.
- Bottles of drinkable water and a couple packages of non-perishable snacks like nuts. If you are stranded, these could really come in handy.
- Car fluids that include antifreeze, water, brake fluid, motor oil and power steering and automatic transmission fluid, if applicable.
- A flashlight with additional batteries. No explanation necessary.
- Tire sealant in the event of a small tire puncture. This is only a temporary solution until you can get to a tire repair center for a Buick repair.
- Duct tape is a supreme invention that has a multitude of uses.
- First aid kit is a must, whether pre-packaged or created yourself.
- Flares to place beside the road to warn others that you have an emergency and so that they can move over to give you room.
- A warm blanket and a disposable rain poncho for extreme weather conditions.
- A few rags and hand sanitizer.
In the event that you are not able to handle an automotive issue on your own, rely on the pros at Carson Auto Repair for dependable auto service in Mukilteo. Call us at (425)905-2460.