What to Know About 30k Mile Service in Lynnwood
It is more common than ever before to have a vehicle with 100k or more on the odometer. In fact, Irv Gordon’s 1966 Volvo had more than 3 million miles on it, making it the world record holder for the most miles on a car. Although most cars will never last that long, there are some things you can do to make sure you get as much mileage as you can from your auto, whether it’s new or used.
Here are a few tips about getting your 30k mile service in Lynnwood:
- It’s important to follow the vehicle’s recommended service schedule, from the 30k to 60k to 90k maintenance checkups. Having these important services on time will enhance the longevity of your auto. Your vehicle’s components will be evaluated, and potential problems addressed before they become more serious. Restoration and Cadillac repair, as well as that of other makes, keeps equipment operating efficiently.
- Maintain optimal fluid levels and the correct tire pressure. These tasks only take a minute or two to complete but can save you time and money. Check tires and fluids 2-3 times each month.
- Don’t rev the engine upon start-up. This can damage the engine if the car has been idle for several hours since it doesn’t have sufficient lubrication.
- Make note of strange sounds coming from the vehicle. Rubbing noises, squeaks, grinding, clicks, squeals, pings, and whines should be assessed by a mechanic.
- Calmly operate your car. Treat it nicely by not accelerating or braking too fast or too often.
Vehicle components do deteriorate and few things last forever. However, with vigilant consideration, your car will likely last for more than 100k. Contact Carson Auto Repair at (425) 905-2460 to schedule a 30k mile service in Lynnwood.