Thorough and Efficient 30k Mile Service in Lynnwood
Making your auto last as long as possible requires routine maintenance. If you are close to your 30k mile service in Lynnwood, you may wonder what you can expect. Most vehicles have similar maintenance requirements, there will be some differences in pricing depending on your particular make and model.
- Transmission – If your car has an automatic transmission, its fluid will be flushed out and replaced. A new filter will be added.
- Cooling system – The coolant will also be flushed, and the reservoir cleaned with a special detergent.
- Electronic Ignition – A computer diagnostic will be run on the ignition to ensure that all components are in working order. If required, your spark plugs will be replaced, and the injection system serviced.
- Oil change – If it is time for an oil change, the oil filter and the oil, air filter and fuel filter will be substituted. A lube of the chassis will be performed. All other fluids will be inspected and topped off. The mechanic will carefully inspect the undercarriage.
- Brakes – Evaluation of the brake pads and drums/rotors will occur and machined or replaced, as needed.
- Tires and wheels – The wheel alignment will be confirmed and adjusted according to manufacturer’s specs. Tread on the tires will be measured and tires rotated. Air pressure will be measured and regulated and when bearings repacked.
- Miscellaneous services – The lighting system, battery, hoses, belts and windshield wipers will be evaluated to make certain that all are operating properly.