Signs that Your Vehicle Requires Car Service in Everett
A very uncomfortable feeling arises when you notice that one of your “check engine” lights is glowing on the dashboard of your vehicle. Even with the best and most diligent care, there are things that can go wrong at a moment’s notice on your auto that should be addressed immediately to prevent the issue from becoming more serious. A trip for car service in Everett is in order.
There are all types of problems that may be evident with a check engine light. Here are 9 of the most common:
- A deteriorating oxygen sensor indicates internal leaks or burning oil.
- A loose gas cap causes gas to evaporate and requires more frequent fill-ups.
- A weakening catalytic converter is a sign of a grim situation under the hood.
- Bad spark plugs and/or wires are the source of engine misfires and poor gas mileage.
- A malfunctioning air flow sensor also causes reduced fuel economy.
- High temperatures under the hood can create a faulty ignition coil.
- A dead battery and charging system gets you nowhere fast. The average life of a battery is 3 years.
- A damaged EGR (exhaust gas recirculation) valve can create a rough idle, engine hesitation and misfire.
- A leaking or cracked vacuum hose must be replaced quickly so that other issues do not develop.
Contact the certified mechanics at Auto Service Everett at (425)905-2460 for your Acura repair or other car service in Everett. We are ready to help you get back on the road safely.
Brought my car there a few times , the crew that works there is very professional. They took care of me fast , and with a competitive price . I highly...