Lengthen the Life of Your Vehicle with 30K Mile Service in Snohomish
For some people, it is a measure of pride to display the number of miles on your vehicle. More cars than ever before have in excess of 100k or 200k on the odometer. In fact, the mileage record is for a 1966 Volvo that had almost 3 million miles recorded. While we all know our auto is not likely to reach that milestone, there are some steps you can take to extend the longevity of your vehicle. Here are some valuable tips for a 30k mile service in Snohomish.
- Follow the vehicle’s recommended service schedule. Having a 30k mile, 60k mile and 90k mile service will definitely make a difference in how long your car will last. These maintenance evaluations not only service vehicle components, but find potential problems before they become major expenses. Restoration and Chrysler service keeps all parts operating in top form.
- Monitor tire pressure and fluid levels. Check these areas 2-3 times monthly.
- Make it a practice to start the car “gently.” Immediately revving the engine when starting it can damage the engine.
- Notice strange sounds that come from the car. Uncommon noises can mean something is wrong. Grinding, squeaking, rubbing, squealing, clicking, whining and pinging should be inspected by a mechanic.
- Exert calmness behind the wheel. Treat your vehicle kindly by not accelerating or braking too often or too quickly.
Vehicle components do wear out and are not designed to last forever. With care, however, your car will last for many miles. Call Carson Auto Repair at (425)905-2460 to schedule your 30k mile service in Snohomish.