Lengthen the Life of Your Car with Regular Oil Change Service in Mukilteo
There are several steps that you can take to ensure that your vehicle lasts as long as possible. Not only will this save you money on repairs, it will aid in gas economy. One such undertaking is regular oil change service in Mukilteo. Others include:
- Reading, or at least scanning, the owner’s manual. This booklet can offer valuable advice about vehicle maintenance and operation of the car.
- Check fluid levels regularly. These fluids are comprised of antifreeze, brake fluid, washer fluid, oil, power steering fluid and transmission fluid.
- Visually inspect the tires monthly and check the air pressure. In addition, check the air pressure in the spare tire periodically to make certain that it remains ready in case of need.
- Replace the air filter when it becomes clogged. This is an easy fix that anyone can undertake. Information on the proper way to handle it is in the manual.
- Wiper blades should be examined on a recurring basis to determine if they are operating at peak efficiency. There should be no cracks or tears.
While it is important to keep to the maintenance schedule outlined for your car, if you must take it to the mechanic for Ford or Buick repair, address any concerns you have at that time with the professionals who will be working on your auto.
Carson Auto Repair has long been a trusted source for oil change service in Mukilteo and a multitude of additional vehicle issues. Call (425)905-2460 today to schedule an appointment or to inquire about a particular service that we offer.