Depend on Your Emergency Kit Until You Can Get Auto Service in Lynnwood
It can be frightening to experience a crisis situation while you are on the road, whether you are near home or far away. However, keeping emergency equipment in your vehicle can not only be helpful during a predicament, it can be life-saving. It may be just enough until you can notify a mechanic for auto service in Lynnwood. Here are 10 supply items that are a must for your kit.
- A first aid kit that comes pre-packaged or one that you create yourself.
- Spare bottles of antifreeze, motor oil, water, brake fluid, power steering and transmission fluids and wiper fluid.
- Heavy-duty jumper cables, as standard ones are too fragile. Look for 4-10 gauge and ensure that they are about 10-20 feet long. Be sure you know how to operate them.
- A flashlight with extra batteries.
- Duct tape has numerous applications.
- Tire sealant in case you have a small hole in a tire. Know that this is only a temporary remedy until you can reach a repair center for Ford or Audi repair.
- Non-perishable food (like nuts) and bottled water in case you become stranded.
- Hand sanitizer, a roll of toilet tissue, a few rags or towels and a garbage bag or two.
- Emergency road flares so that you can warn approaching vehicles that you are having difficulty and so that they can move aside to allow you some room.
- A couple disposable rain ponchos and a warm blanket for unanticipated weather problems.
Should you have an automotive issue that requires an expert, contact Carson Auto Repair at (425) 905-2460. You can trust us to take care of all your vehicle needs and you can rely on our reputable auto service in Lynnwood.