At Carson Cars we want you to know that as our top priority, we value the health and safety of our customers and team members. As an essential business, Carson Cars is taking the every extra step necessary to maintain a healthy and sanitary workplace while still meeting our customers’ needs.
We will continue to monitor information from state health authorities and the CDC for their guidance and recommendations on how we can help to prevent the spread of this virus.
We have implemented the following processes:
- Thorough cleanings of all dealership facilities daily
- Following all CDC recommendations and processes
- Sanitizing gel and foam stations available on-site
- Providing our staff with specific instructions on hand washing and the importance of staying home if they are not feeling well
- Adhering to the recommended six feet of social distance from other staff and customers
- Home pickup and delivery for all services
- All services are available and offsite
We are adjusting schedules and operating on a reduced staff to ensure that we can continue serving our service and sales customers efficiently.
These schedule adjustments should have minimal impact on our in-store operations.
Our website is a helpful resource for shopping and researching vehicles as well as communicating directly with the dealership. Above all, we want you to know that we value the health and safety of our customers and staff.
No matter the department you’re looking to reach, we have staff available to answer your questions and assist with your needs. You can connect with a member of our team by phone, email or through our website.
Together, we can maintain a healthy environment and combat the spread of COVID-19.
On behalf of our dealership and to thank you for being a loyal customer, Carson Cars is offering you $1000 off any purchase or $10% off any automotive service we offer. Please don’t hesitate to reach out as we remain dedicated to serving you for all of your automotive needs through these challenging times.
Owner- Carson Cars