Brake Service in Lynnwood for Common Brake Problems
While it is definitely aggravating when the brakes on your car do not function properly, it is even more dangerous to get out on the road with this problem. You don’t want to be the cause of a crash or injury due to faulty brakes. Carson Auto Repair is your local source for all types of vehicle issues, including expert brake service in Lynnwood.
You may need to schedule an appointment for a mechanic to look at your brakes if you experience one or more of these complications:
- When you apply the brakes, the pedal seems squishy or soft. You must press firmly to completely engage the brakes. This can be quite dangerous and is likely the result of a leak in the brake line. It should be taken care of as soon as possible.
- Your vehicle pulls to the side when you press the brakes. The most common reason is because of a bent piston or frozen caliper.
- If the brake pedal vibrates up and down, you may have rotors that are out-of-sync or warped. The rotors should be replaced.
- Your steering wheel shudders when you brake. The surface of one or more rotors is uneven and should be replaced or resurfaced.
- If your car shakes when you brake, there is usually an issue with the rear brakes. A mechanic should test them to be sure.
Our team can perform brake repair on all vehicles of any year, we have the help you need at Carson Auto Repair. Call (425) 905-2460 today to schedule a tune-up or for brake service in Lynnwood. We are ready to make your car road-ready for city driving or a cross-country trek.
Heaven sent Mike, Zack , and Robert came to my rescue. My car battery wasn't keeping a charge I called in a panic mode cause I need my car for work and I...