Brake Repair in Lynnwood
It is not only annoying, but can be quite dangerous for the brakes on your vehicle to demonstrate problems with their operation. This is particularly true if you are not terribly mechanically inclined. Fortunately, however, excellent service and brake repair in Lynnwood is available to diagnose and resolve issues with your brakes. The five most common brake problems are:
- The auto pulls to one side or the other when brakes are applied. This is likely due to a frozen caliper or bent piston.
- The car shimmies when braking. Often, this is due to a situation with the rear brakes only. Testing must be completed to determine if this is the case.
- The brake pedal is soft or “squishy” and must be pressed hard for the brakes to engage fully. This extremely dangerous occurrence typically results from a leaking brake line and must be addressed immediately.
- As the brake pedal is pressed, the steering wheel shakes. An uneven rotor surface is usually the culprit. The rotors must be resurfaced or even replaced.
- Warped or out-of-sync rotors may cause the brake pedal to pulse up and down. They should be replaced.
Brake repair can be performed on all vehicle makes and models and for every year. From Acura service to Toyota restoration, help is ready when you need it from Carson Auto Repair. Speak with our certified mechanics today at (425)905-2460 about issues with your brakes and to schedule a tune-up or brake repair in Lynnwood. Let us ensure that your vehicle is safe for you and your family when on the road.