90k Mile Service in Lynnwood – What’s Usually Included?
Having 100k miles on your vehicle’s odometer is pretty commonplace these days. Cars are made to last, and some go to 200k or even 300k. The best way to ensure that your auto continues to operate smoothly as those miles add up is to schedule regular 30k, 60k and 90k mile service in Lynnwood.
Although every auto shop performs this service just a little differently, some inspections are standard. Here’s some of what you can expect from this valuable maintenance service:
- Steering System – power steering fluid replacement and inspection of steering gear, boots, pump, hoses, linkage, and tie-rods.
- Fuel System – replace the fuel filter and inspection of fuel lines and fuel tank mounts.
- Brakes – testing, brake fluid replacement, inspection of rotors, drums, pads, calipers, hoses, brake shoes, wheel cylinders, axle seals and ABS and parking brake evaluation.
- Suspension – look over bushings, linkages, shocks, struts, control arms and ball joints and check for wear or damage.
- Engine – inspection of belts, hoses, wiring, connections and spark plugs, battery, testing for leaks, changing oil, fuel and air filters.
- Exhaust – assessment of the complete system, muffler, exhaust pipes, Flex pipes, mounts, and heat shields.
- Drivetrain – service differential, change transfer case fluid, transmission service, inspect drive axles.
- The condition of inside and outside the vehicle – door latches, hinges, seat belts.
- Tires – rotate and balance tires and perform inspection, add the proper amount of air.
- Heating and A/C System – evaluate function, check blowers, replace cabin air filter.
- Cooling System – inspection of belts, hoses, entire system, replace coolant.
- Computer Diagnostics – conduct scan and take care of any codes.
Depending on the age and type of vehicle you have, costs for Ford or Chrysler repair or a typical 90k mile service in Lynnwood varies. Trust the mechanics at Carson Auto Repair to treat you right. Call us at (425) 905-2460 for an appointment.